Roop was wondering how to access an (QScript) array from C++. I spent sometime trying to figure how to do that, so I thought I will let the world know.
A search on the QScriptValue documentation page yields QScriptValue::isArray(). We can use that to determine if the value is an array or not. Unfortunately, it doesn’t […]
So, we are at 38 testcases now. After the initial burst, progress has been slow. This was expected because most of the remaining testcases are yet to be implemented in KWord.
Among other news, I made an announcement on the koffice-devel list about the progress. Pinaraf and dipesh who are actively working on adding other ODF […]
It’s been over a month now since Roop and I started working on getting the ODF support in KWord upto shape (Our work is sponsored by the NLNet foundation). To give us direction in pursuit of that holy grail, we started out automating the test suite at OpenDocument Fellowship.
We decided that we would take […]